- Swastik tilak is an epitome of the sanbhagya swastik symbol.
- It is symbolic of peace, wealth and good fortune.
- It is believed that the one who prays to the symbol is saved from being bereaved.
- It is a good men to view a swastik as the time of marriage.
- A new born sleeping in clothes with a swastik symbol is considered auspicious.
- Swastik is symbolic of Lord vishnu and Laxmiji . It four arms are that of vishnu ji and dot is the brahma’s abode.
- The standing line indicates the jyontirlinga and the sleeping line shows the vastness of the world in general.
- The placement of swastik gives rise to peace, prosperity and good fate.
How to make a Swastik
- A lines drawn
- The second line is drawn from left to right in a sleeping position .
- Then small lines are drawn all clockwise and joined .
- The lines above would again be drawn lateral and clockwise and a dot is placed in the middle .
- Two lines are drawn on both the sides how
First make it with a red tilak and later apply vermillion on it (sindoor) of yellow colours . use the middle finger for it and a small stick with a cotton bud can also be used for the same.